at Alpaca Camp
Pitch up from midday in Alpaca Camp and you’ll be close enough to the action but still be able to relax and take in the majesty Wildings Lake with all its wildlife. The campsite is equipped with hot solar-powered showers, compost loos, portaloos, Bubble loos, urinals and fire pits. A breakfast van will be open in the campsite from early till late.
You are welcome to bring food into the campsite and cook using your own barbeque. Never bring a barbeque into your tent!
- Non-personal or excessive amounts of alcohol – up to a 70cl of spirits OR one crate of beer/cider/ale (12 cans) OR 1.5L of wine per person is allowed into the campsite.
There is a limited amount of Live-in vehicle pitches. If you are planning on staying with us in a Live-in Vehicle, you’ll need to purchase a Full Weekend Camping ticket that includes camping to be able to do so. There are pitch sizes up to 6m and over 6m. We are sorry that no live-in Vehicle over 10m is able to be accommodated.
There will be plenty of toilets throughout the arena and campsite.
These will be serviced regularly throughout the event to keep them clean. If you have any issues with the toilets please report it to a member of staff or security.
Solar-powered showers are provided in the campsites.
There will be free drinking water points in the festival arena and campsite. No single use plastic is allowed into the arena. You must bring a reusable bottle to fill up for free at the drinking water points throughout the festival.
Food and Drink
There will be a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan food available and plenty of bars onsite. A meat offering is available in the campsite. Full details to be updated soon.
Welfare services will be onsite 24 hours during the festival to assist you during your stay. Welfare is the place to head if you need to speak to someone about lost property. They are there to listen and respond to any difficulties you may be experiencing, so please don’t hesitate to go there should you feel like it.
The Sustaina Ball has 24-hour first-aid cover during the festival.
Lockers and phone charging
No lockers are available on site. More details on bike-powered phone-charging to be updated soon.
- Beautiful, furnished Mongolian Yurts
- In their own exclusive area on our Alpaca Camp
- Enjoy iconic camping without the hassle of setting up and down
- They can be rented separately or you can link with friends
- with 4, you can rent our huge day yurt (with sofas, tables etc)
- Particularly great if it rains or to stave off those later night chills
- Each yurt can comfortably sleep 2 adults
- They have a raised double bed, bedside tables, a cupboard & table with 2 chairs
- We supply mattress protectors & throws but NOT bedding
- Each yurt has its own private campfire and sitting area.
- They have their own sole-use loo, communal showers & mains water
- Luggage porter to carry your bags from the car park
- There is plenty of space between yurts, so SD guidelines are easily achieved
- Each loo contains Hand Sanitiser and is professionally cleaned between rentals
- Each yurt is sanitised and cleaned after each rental
- There are loos, hot showers and a kitchen with hot water and a covered dining area
- We provide outside tables and benches for Al fresco meals
- Wood and kindling are available to purchase on site
From £175 per night, min two nights.
Tickets available now